- Emergency Paging
- Wheelchairs – Courtesy wheelchairs are available at no charge.
- Lost & Found Items
- Mall Walking
- Walkers are welcome to exercise daily.
- Mall doors open 9am Monday through Saturday.
- One lap around the mall equals 1/4 of a mile
About Monument Mall
Monday-Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday: Noon to 6 p.m.
2302 Frontage Rd #5
Scottsbluff, NE 69361
Phone: (308) 632-6000
SCOTTSBLUFF’S MAJOR SHOPPING DESTINATION
Monument Mall Manners: Rules of Behavior
- Loitering, sitting on floors, planters or trash cans is not permitted.
- Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities, staring at or stalking a person through the Mall is not permitted.
- Using sexually offensive language or conduct, or in any way creating the disturbance which interferes, disrupts or endangers the Mall’s patrons is not permitted.
- Littering or damaging Mall property with graffiti is prohibited. Patrons are expected to use trash cans to dispose of litter.
- It is not permitted to run, skate, skateboard, bicycle or do anything that may injure people or block normal traffic flow in the Mall.
- Drinking or having open cans or bottles of alcohol is not permitted on Mall property.
- Yelling, singing, or playing musical instruments, radios and tape players without headphones is not allowed in the Mall.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times. Patrons must be fully clothed, and wear clothes that are not likely to cause a disturbance or they will be asked to leave the Mall property.
- At closing time, patrons are asked to leave the Mall promptly.
A complete Mall Manners Guide is available at the Customer Service Center by the theatre entrance.
Welcome to Monument Mall. The mall has developed a Youth Escort Policy to provide a safe family environment for our shoppers. It is the mall’s goal to provide a pleasant shopping experience for all ages and encourage families to enjoy the mall’s businesses and services that are offered.
- Monument Mall visitors ages 16 and under are required to be escorted by a parent or guardian 21 years of age or older on Friday and Saturday evenings 6pm to close.
- In addition to the interior of the mall, this policy includes all mall interior and exterior entrances and mall parking lot.
- One parent or guardian is allowed on the property to escort up to four youth. At least one of which must be the child of the parent or guardian.
- Parent or guardian, over 21 years of age, may escort all of his/her children.
- Youth and parent or guardian must remain in each other’s company the entire visit.
- Parent or Guardian is accountable for actions of escorted youth.
- Proof of age may be required and will include driver’s license, state/provincial non-driver ID, military or college ID, passport or Visa.
- Youth 16 years of age and under working on property will be allowed access without a parent/guardian. Proof of work status will be required, and youth employees must go directly to the place of employment and must leave the property at the conclusion of their work shift if after 6pm on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Youth violating this policy will be asked to leave the premises immediately. Repeated violators will result in being banned from Monument Mall, including the parking lot.
- Monument Mall’s policy is posted at each mall entrance.
- This policy does not apply to the Cinema 6 Theatres.
- Thank you for your cooperation.
- Note your parking location.
- Remember to lock your car.
- If you’re shopping with family or friends, prearrange a place and a time to meet.
- Never leave children unattended. If your child wanders away, please contact mall security for assistance.
- Teach your children their full name….as well as yours.
- Carry a current photo of your child with you.
- Don’t leave packages or other personal property unattended.
- Guard your handbag, wallet and credit cards…don’t flash your cash.
- Always have keys in hand before you reach your car.
- Check your car from a distance to make sure no one is loitering near it.
- Always lock car doors as soon as you get inside.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- If you notice anything suspicious, report it to mall security.
- Never hesitate to ask for assistance.
GUEST SERVICES & AMMENITIES
The Mall Management office is located across from the Armed Forces Offices.
Please contact :
Christa Pelster – Mall Property Manager: 2302 Frontage Rd #5, Scottsbluff, NE 69361 | 308-632-6000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For leasing information, contact Racine Leahy – direct Line: 314.267.6596 | email@example.com
To reach security, please call the mall’s main phone line:(308) 632-6000