Guest Services & Amenities
ATM is located in Center Court near Mike’s Trophy and Awards
Wheelchairs – Contact the Mall Office (308) 632-6000
Walkers are welcome to exercise daily. Mall doors open at 9 a.m. Monday through Friday.
2.36 Full laps around the mall concourse equals 1 mile
Contact the Mall Office at (308) 632-6000
The management office is located near Planet Bounce
Christa Pelster, Property Manager
Phone: (308) 632-6000
Email: [email protected]
Behavioral Code of Conduct
Monument Mall Manners: Rules of Behavior
- Loitering, sitting on floors, planters or trash cans is not permitted.
- Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities, staring at or stalking a person through the Mall is not permitted.
- Using sexually offensive language or conduct, or in any way creating the disturbance which interferes, disrupts or endangers the Mall’s patrons is not permitted.
- Littering or damaging Mall property with graffiti is prohibited. Patrons are expected to use trash cans to dispose of litter.
- It is not permitted to run, skate, skateboard, bicycle or do anything that may injure people or block normal traffic flow in the Mall.
- Drinking or having open cans or bottles of alcohol is not permitted on Mall property.
- Yelling, singing, or playing musical instruments, radios and tape players without headphones is not allowed in the Mall.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times. Patrons must be fully clothed, and wear clothes that are not likely to cause a disturbance or they will be asked to leave the Mall property.
- At closing time, patrons are asked to leave the Mall promptly.
A complete Mall Manners Guide is available at the Customer Service Center by the theatre entrance.
Suggested Safety Tips for Shopping
- Note your parking location.
- Remember to lock your car.
- If you’re shopping with family or friends, prearrange a place and a time to meet.
- Never leave children unattended. If your child wanders away, please contact mall security for assistance.
- Teach your children their full name….as well as yours.
- Carry a current photo of your child with you.
- Don’t leave packages or other personal property unattended.
- Guard your handbag, wallet and credit cards…don’t flash your cash.
- Always have keys in hand before you reach your car.
- Check your car from a distance to make sure no one is loitering near it.
- Always lock car doors as soon as you get inside.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- If you notice anything suspicious, report it to mall security.
- Never hesitate to ask for assistance.